Thank you for your generosity.
We could not do this without you.
Three easy ways:
1) Online donation. Making your donation is secure, easy and tax-deductible! Just click on the "Donate Today" button and choose the amount you want to give. A receipt will be sent to you promptly.
2). Write a check. Please make the check payable to Truth Spring and send it to the following address:
Truth Spring, Inc
3314 Fifth Avenue
Columbus, GA 31904
3). Give stock. We have a brokerage account with Stifel. To give stock please contact our broker Kim Sheek: email@example.com
For more info, please contact us by clicking here.
Levels of Giving:
Adopt a Classroom - $50,000
- Includes: Teacher’s salary, Classroom supplies, & General Supplies
Adopt a Teacher - $35,000
Classroom Set-Up - $15,000
- Includes: Desks, Tables & Chairs, Technology, and Curriculum
Level 1 Scholarship - $9,000
- Helps underwrite one year of academic services such as tuition, textbooks, and classroom supplies for 1 child. The average cost per student in Muscogee County is $11,438 per year.*
Level 2 scholarship - $4,000
- Helps underwrite one year of additional services Truth Spring Academy provides to meet the needs of our students including uniforms, 2 meals a day, and field trips.
*Based on 2013 fiscal year data